Dove Racing LLC/Exo Sports Cars USA
Dove Racing LLC (DRL), with over 30 years of experience in the building and assembly of various types of racing and kit cars, is the exclusive US representative for Exo Sports Cars (ESC), a UK based company that manufactures a range of Exo-skeletal ultra modern, high performance component sports car kits that are fun and affordable.
DRL, with its headquarters near Dallas Texas, provides the following key services:
- Confers with customers and sells the full range of ESC kits and listed optional parts
- Organizes cost effective shipping and insurance of the assigned orders on a door to door basis
- Arranges the ocean shipping, importation and custom clearance of the kits into the US
- Provides technical support to customers in the building process
- Assists customers in the selection of donor vehicles or new parts
- Working through subcontractors, arranges provision of fully assembled kits to specific customer requirements
- Supports customers at track events in the southern central area of the US
- DRL received the first SVE Rocket 2 kit to arrive in the US. We are very impressed with the design, workmanship and finish of it. We are building this kit as a demo and installing a 220 hp 1.6 Ecoboost motor and new generation Getrag 6 speed in it. The computer and control package for this powerplant (currently not available in the US) has been sourced in the UK. DRL will offer this as an option for potential Rocket 2 customers in the future. This Rocket 2 will be completed in July and we are hoping to display it at the 2017 SEMA show in Los Vegas. Stay tuned for a forthcoming photo shoot of this car that will be completed shortly.
- Dove Racing is pleased to announce that, in addition to the SVE Rocket 2 kit, we will continue to market the original Rocket kit (to be now known as the SVE “Rocket Classic”) in the US. This kit will be made by ESC. We will also continue to market the original Sonic 7 kit which will be manufactured by Equilibrium Kit Cars (EKC) in Cheltenham in the UK. For more information see News tab.
- We are excited to announce, that the completely new SVE Rocket 2 kit design is now 98% complete and the first kits will be started in production at the ESC factory in Nottingham England later in December.